The new RJ45 connector features a future-proof design for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. It offers reliable and quickly connection and uses proven insulation displacement terminal technology. The insulation displacement terminals are designed for rigid and flexible conductors with an extremely broad range of wire cross-sections.
Cables with diameters from 4.5 to 9 mm are securely fixed in place inside the connector by a newly developed cable gland, allowing users to connect all customary Ethernet cable types with this one RJ45 connector type. Its compact design makes the rugged and industry-standard IP 20 model also suitable for multi-port RJ45 jacks. In addition to the IP 20 models, all known IP 65 / IP 67 PushPull types up to 3 A are now available with this new insert.
A unique version, the RJ Multi-feature, with integrated blades that trims wires to the perfect links makes in-field installation easier than ever.
- Available in straight and angled versions
- Double connector friendly for wire sections of AWG 27/7 to AWG 22/1 and cable diameter from 4.5 to 9mm for all usual Ethernet cable types in industry and office IT
- Safe and rapid tool free cabling with captive wire manager
- Cat.6, transfer class EA, suitable for 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Small and multi-port capable
- Suitable for industry, robust yet light
- The same installation technology for all connector types from IP20 to PushPull
- Multi-feature IDC version available